Take One Step Closer To Healing With Our Intensive Outpatient Program in Olympia
Trauma can be a deeply destructive force, likely to leave its victim distressed, isolated and exposed. Coping with the mental and physical effects of trauma can be daunting. However, it is not impossible to overcome.
Pursuing recovery with the help of an experienced professional can help individuals work towards healing and gain a sense of control over their lives.
Laura Bruco, MSW, aims to offer the help and support you need through intensive outpatient programs that provide a safe space for those to seek help.
Overcome Complex Trauma
Complex trauma is incredibly challenging and requires patience and the proper approach. Adults and children alike may be diagnosed with this form of trauma following the occurrence of damaging events such as:
- Medical abuse
- Human trafficking
- Genocide campaigns
- Sexual abuse or incest
- Residing in a war zone
- Chronic neglect / Abandonment
- Engulfment trauma / Enmeshment
- Physical or emotional abuse
While the causes of complex trauma vary, its consequences remain the same: difficulty forming and maintaining healthy relationships, overwhelming emotions, self-hate and low self-worth, and a weakened sense of confidence.
Fortunately, there are ways to manage these symptoms and begin recovery.
The Benefits of Working with an Intense Trauma Therapist in Olympia
Working with an intense outpatient trauma therapist in Olympia provides several benefits. Individuals who take part in intensive outpatient programs can expect to:
- Develop coping strategies and learn how to manage symptoms successfully
- Better understand their experiences and gain insight into their triggers
- Cultivate healthier relationships, both interpersonal and intrapersonal
- Develop self-confidence and empathy for themselves and others
- Identify core beliefs and values that can be used to make positive changes in their lives
- Establish a sense of control over their mental health
- Feel more connected with their community, family, and friends.
Laura Bruco, MSW, values collaboration and creating a safe space for individuals to process their experiences, emotions, and beliefs. This intensive outpatient program focuses on helping individuals gain insight into their mental health issues to work through them and eventually lead healthier lives.
Our engaging, 3-month program strives to empower you in your journey of self-discovery and instil a sense of optimism. With our experienced psychotherapist trained in attachment and trauma therapy, you’ll get the best care to help you heal and grow.
Our process is divided into three stages/steps:
- Discovery Group: Each week, this 90-minute group will help you have the chance to gain more insight into your objectives and identity in relation to past experiences (and vice versa).
- Experience Group: You can participate in this 90-minute weekly group to experience the benefits of mindfulness, explore different relationship dynamics, and establish meaningful connections.
- Individual Psychotherapy: During each week’s one-hour session, you’ll get to push your boundaries and reflect on what you’ve learned in a helpful, non-critical environment that encourages success.
Our intensive outpatient group therapy in Olympia is designed to help unlock your potential and gain control over your life. With the proper guidance, it is possible to overcome even the most complex trauma.
Your Dedicated Based Trauma Therapist
Laura Bruco, MSW, is an intensive outpatient evening therapist in Olympia who offers effective and compassionate support to individuals who have experienced trauma.
Having experienced many personal struggles, Laura understands the importance of tailored assistance and potent intervention. This is why we strive to create a supportive environment where you can courageously reflect on your history and steadily progress toward an inspiring future.
Through our personalized approach and years of experience, we are committed to providing a safe space for individuals to identify and process their emotional responses, encourage self-acceptance, and foster meaningful connections.
Take A Step Forward Today
Therapy is the best way to free your mind and body when trauma disrupts your identity, health, and relationships. Therapy enables you to resolve conflicts more healthily, improve decision-making skills, and manage daily stressors effectively.
At Laura Bruco, MSW, we are ready to help you take a step forward towards healing and living your best life. With our intensive trauma therapist in Olympia, you can experience the benefits of long-term treatment and achieve a renewed sense of control.
Frequently Asked Questions
What are your rates?
Our complete package (including discovery and experience groups and individual therapy) costs $4,500, which may be broken into three monthly installments. We require a $150 deposit to confirm your booking.
When are program groups scheduled?
Every Tuesday and Thursday evening, our program groups convene virtually from 6:00 to 7:30 p.m. on Zoom. Individual sessions are scheduled separately.
Do you offer a free consultation?
Absolutely! Schedule your complimentary 20-minute consultation today or contact us at 206-705-3101.